I just finished my history essay in which I bitch and moan about the government and I better damn well get an A because it is pretty fucking awesome if I do say so myself.
I’ve known Cameron for like a year and a half, and he still doesn’t seem to get that everything that happens to him, I will point and laugh at. Forever.
If we will disbelieve everything, because we cannot certainly know all things,...– John Locke.
paradoxy-intent replied to your post: Everyone is freaking the fuck out about the kids… But what do we call him then? :/ Pre-scratch sufferer? We have to wait for his name. Calling him the Sufferer, though, is totally false because from their time, the Sufferer never existed, and people are completely disregarding that fact.
I have the As Told By Ginger theme stuck in my head. I spent the night at work mopping and belting it out with Gerlyn. It’s so nice having friends.
Everyone is freaking the fuck out about the kids meeting the Sufferer but these are the pre-scratch trolls. That’s not the sufferer at all.
It’s going to be so fucking hot today I can just feel it.
I should. sleep….. yes I… should do.. that…. now.
Just hit me with a block of cement.
incanti: So this guy in my year was crying over...
DO YOU HEAr THAT GUYS? I AM THE BEST TrOLL THErE IS. JENN EVEN CONFIrMED IT.
pinupqueen replied to your post: I just keep looking forward to this trip to… No don’t go to Kentucky come to Alabama and we can do the sex and cuddle and I would make you tea with jam & toast and give you kittens and we can watch movies and I’ll read to you and tuck you in at night and snuggle you to sleep. AWW YES I WILL DO IT
I just keep looking forward to this trip to Kentucky and my mom keeps pushing it back and pushing it back. I just want to get out of here for a while and see my friends and get all anxious for college can I just do that please?
I have ramen and I have mashed potatoes. I think it’s safe to say I’ve reached the definition of unhealthy.
not-quofomo-deactivated20120903 asked: 2, 8, 15. ~deep~
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
These are so much better than those other boring questions! So what are you waiting for, drop a question in my ask if you have a few seconds to spare! XO
Currently sitting on the floor of the hospital reading Human Understanding and crying on the inside because it is perfect.
I have to leave in a few minutes for my road lesson. Please no.
Does anyone else have that one weird classmate that is over the top about everything and does weird things like show the teachers her belly when she gets a tan? No? Just me? That’s unfortunate.
My history teacher just talked about poop in context to WWII. What.